Terms & Conditions
By purchasing goods from spaketools.com you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms. You should read and understand these terms because they affect your rights and liabilities. These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this web site.
Definitions and interpretation
In these terms the following words have the following meanings.
The contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
Only mainland addresses within England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. All offshore addresses are excluded e.g.: the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, Ireland and the Channel Isles.
The range of tools or products (including any instalment of the goods or any parts for them) which are available for purchase from our web site in accordance with the terms;
Basis of the sale
1. An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our Web Site. The description of the Goods, the price, VAT, insurance and delivery costs are set out in the order page. We will confirm acceptance of your order on-screen. 2. We aim to give you a clear idea of the nature of the tools we sell. However, you appreciate that due to the nature of the tools being hand made, there are inevitably slight irregularities. Illustrations, descriptions and images are approximate and for guidance only.
Details of the order
1. The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us). 2. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available ex works. The order reflects current pricing, and will be sent for transit once payment has been cleared. 3. The Goods which can be ordered via our Web Site are only available for delivery to you if you are based in our Delivery Area.
1. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right address details. 2. Payment can only be made via ????????????. This does not affect any other rights we may have. 3. We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including address or account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
1. We will deliver the Goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the Goods to be delivered and signed for. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. 2. We will aim to deliver within the quoted time frame but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you to advise you that the delivery date will have to be extended.
Risk and ownership
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you or, if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver is at your own risk.
If we have sent you the wrong tools, please contact us within 7 days, informing us of the problem. You can return them within 14 working days unused in their original packaging and you will not be charged.
Damaged In Transit
If the tools get damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 days informing us of the problem. We need photographic proof. You can return them within 14 days and receive a replacement or a refund. Please make sure you give us your order number and return the tools in their original packaging.
Damaged or Defective Goods
If you receive a product that is defective, please contact us within 7 days informing us of the problem. We need photographic proof. You can return it within 14 days and receive a replacement or a refund. Please make sure you give us your order number and return the item in its original packaging.
To cancel an order, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the order you are cancelling. If the order has been dispatched, you will be charged the full shipment cost and return shipment cost.
We will not be liable for the cost of returning tools to us in any circumstance.
Until we receive the goods you are returning, they are your responsibility. For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service to return shipped goods and notify us accordingly.
To get a full refund, of the tools only, simply return the goods to us in their original condition, in their original packaging within 14 days of cancellation.
If the tools have been damaged, used or are not returned in their original packaging, we reserve the right to withhold the full amount or a percentage of the order value. It is at our discretion subject to condition of the tools that we refund the amount in part or in full.
We will not substitute a product. If a tool is out of stock, this can be added to any subsequent or future order.
1. We aim to provide high quality tools and products to our customers. Accordingly, we warrant that where the Goods and products are not already covered by a manufacturer’s guarantee, they will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
1. If you have a valid claim in respect of any of Goods which is based on any defect in their quality or condition or their failure to meet specification in accordance with the Contract, and you have returned the Goods within a reasonable time, you will be entitled to choose either a refund of the price of the Goods or replacement Goods free of charge. 2. We shall not be liable to you in connection with any contract, in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profit, anticipated savings or data that your business may suffer. 3. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. 4. We will continually improve the Goods, so changes to them may be made at any time. We will use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the Web Site up to date but the information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice. Pictures on the Web Site are generally accurate but some variation in finish, must be expected. 5. The content of the Web Site is directed solely at those who access the site from addresses within the Delivery Area. 6. We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which this Web Site has links. 7.
Copyright and trademarks
1. All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the Web Site together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved. 2. None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing. 3. All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trademark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trade mark is unlawful.
1. We reserve the right to make changes to this Web Site and these terms at any time.
1. If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email us at email@example.com
1. Emails to you will be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and contact telephone number and tell us of any changes to them. 2. If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion. 3. To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. 4. The headings in these terms are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the English Courts.